Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our clan. People often recognize my username as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my life from upwards to the downwards. My parents brought me to America in 1990, when I was only one and a half years old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. My parents were my inspiration and I worked to be successful. Within my head, I could see the path I wanted to take for my future. Go to college and get a degree. Get married. Buy a house. Have kids. My idea of success was to go to university to graduate, then get a corporate job. Then I'd get married to buy a home and then have children. But life had different plans. In 2013, I found it difficult to accept my job. Even though the compensation and the status was great but I did not feel that it was fulfilling. Instead I felt that I was simply spending my time. I was passionate about fitness and having fun and helping people when I was navigating the new direction in my life. I discovered my passion for personal training. My small business was started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success in the year 2021. Few Asian women have a job in the world of fashion. In order to be an innovator in my industry and to offer quality coaching, to enable others to achieve a happier and healthier life by establishing a life that is tailored to meet their needs and objectives. It is my aim to encourage others to chase their goals and lead the lives they've always wanted. As my career started to take off, I had the most devastating loss of my life, my mother's death. The eight years she fought struggle with Scleroderma. Then she's in Heaven, and I remain close to her in my heart. It's amazing how the world will teach us the exact lesson we need, even when we don't realize that it is there. My mother's abrupt death that altered my life forever. In my opinion, it gave me an opportunity at living a full and fulfilling life. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. The time was right to go on to her next chapter and for me to have the chance to live one that was meaningful and enjoyable. In my 30s, I have a sense that I am alive and living. I'm not feeling like I just exist anymore. When I tell the story of my life, it is to ensure that other people are able to relate to my feelings and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not the only ones. And that there is real love. Also that therapy is necessary and is not unusual. Also, wellness is your greatest wealth. My hope is that you experience life at the highest level and not have regrets when it comes to the end of your life. The death of a person is the only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Markie Post measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Annalee belle